September 1, 2018 | Makati City
The traditional way of reaching out to your potential markets is not enough anymore. You now need to start applying the best practices in social media marketing, a more effective means of promoting your brand and products.
Be in the know! Attend the workshop featuring the Complete Guide to Social Media Marketing for Women Entrepreneurs on September 1, 2018 (Saturday) from 1:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Makati City. Who knows? You may become the next big female entrepreneur.
Here are the topics covered by the workshop:
- Setting of objectives
- Basic social media marketing principles
- Identifying target markets
- Messaging potential clients/customers
- Community management
- Content development
- Social media etiquette
- Facebook insighting
- Social listening
- Facebook advertising
- Crisis comm management
Learn about all these from the keynote speaker Roche Leonor, Unilab Philippines’ Digital Marketing Head. What are you waiting for? Reserve yourself a spot now. Here are the ticket rates:
- Early Bird Rate: Php1,700 (promo valid until July 31, 2018 only)
- Regular Rate: Php2,000 (applies starting August 1, 2018 onward)
The registration fee shall cover the following:
- Chance to be 1 of the 3 attendees to have an exclusive 1-on-1 coaching session with Roche Leonor (NOTE: Only those who paid the regular rate are eligible for this).
Be steps ahead of your competitors. Register now. Get your tickets here.
Photo and event details courtesy of Brainbeliefs.